9 : 4 5 P M , S O M E W H E R E I N A S I A . . . 9 : 4 5 P M , S O M E W H E R E I N A S I A . . .

You know your stuff is really good, right?

Reptiore responds:

A lotta girls say it's bitter and that I should consume pineapple.

Mad Spooky Pex Mad Spooky Pex

Other than this one alot of your other music sounds like they have halloweenish feels to them also, but I may also just be crazy.

Reptiore responds:

I am a spooky funky kinda guy. I am doing something lighter just for lols: https://soundcloud.com/niphame/i-think-i-will-call-this-fats-and-the-furries-tokyo-drip

Ultra Rocket Laser Boys Advanced Tactics Squad GO Team Ultra Rocket Laser Boys Advanced Tactics Squad GO Team

Another really nice one, I'm still trying to choose between this one and To My Ladies as my fav from you though.

Also, I really think you should consider making longer tracks, it'd be really cool to see you send a track through more phases across like 5 minutes or somethin.

Reptiore responds:

Haha, yeah. I recall you commenting or using the Poptart song. As for length, these are mostly inspired by cartoons so I was keeping them around the length most cartoon themes are.

To My Ladies To My Ladies

Hadn't checked my Newgrounds feed in a while and I come back through to find these abnormally powerful beats waiting for me this whole time. Really glad I subscribed to your feed before I forgot about checking my NG account cuz that whole second half of the song is godlike.

I promise that if you keep up this amazing music I'll stop sending you imaginary monopoly money and actually buy some of your tunes(when I get real monopoly money that is, right now I can't afford it).

The Temple. The Temple.

I thought it was actually pretty solid throughout but I been wondering, where do you get your beats? I've been looking a bit for this one and the one to your other song World War, do you make em yourself and can I get them anywhere?

Luke responds:

i don't know where i got these beats this is from years ago and all these songs of mine suck.

The Answer (Full Ver) The Answer (Full Ver)

YEAH this is really amazing I like it all the way around.

I don't know anything about music so I can't give you some in-depth critcism about volume levels or mixers or whatever you guys talk about. The only thing I can think of as criticsm if you're looking for any and if you did the lyrics is that he says his heart is as big as a mountain and his soul as big as the sun which sounds slightly repetitive and could be replaced with 'soul as bright as a the sun' or something like that, but really its easily overlooked and the song is great.

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks for the indepth review man! I usually freestyle all my hooks, because I think it gives them more soul. I try not to overthink or overcomplicate things. It came out that way, so I left it. My process is that the more you tamper with somthing, the more vibe is lost. Thanks again!

Brain Implant Brain Implant

Yea you do upload pretty frequently, which is really great tho cuz it gives us so much to choose from.

I got alot of your BEATS and I plan to use some of em in some of my stuff pretty soon if you're cool with that, everything will be credited to you and stuff.

AliceMako responds:

Sure, that's what it's here for.

Poptart Poptart

its good its great i love it i used it gj

If i ever decide to GO BIG and consistently make flash I'm gonna end up using it again

Be Happy Damnit! Be Happy Damnit!

best

best game

UmiChan: Delinquent UmiChan: Delinquent

sexy

this song is so fucking sexy